|Title||[CINEMA] EUNIC Film Festival|
schedule.hwp (15 KB, application/haansofthwp, download 32 times)
EUNIC Film Festival
- Planning for the Future Generations in European Cities -
The Seoul Museum of History introduces this year’s EUNIC Film Festival with a theme of ‘Planning for the Future Generations in European Cities’ in a joint effort with European Union National Institutes for Culture (EUNIC) and the European Union Delegation in Korea.
The 2017 EUNIC Film Festival will screen documentary films prepared by eight European embassies and cultural centers (Italy, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, France, Denmark, the UK, and Hungary) free of charge, showing how each European city is struggling with the issue of sustainability.
○ Date: October 21, 2017 (Sat) – November 18, 2017 (Sat)
※Every Saturday for 4 weeks (except Oct. 28)
○ Location: Seoul Museum of History, Yajugae Hall (1F Auditorium)
○ Admission fee: Free (advanced reservation and on-site registration available)
○ List of films screened by date (A total of 8 films will be screened)
※Films are subject to change
○ How to Make Reservations
- Go to the Public Service Reservation website (http://yeyak.seoul.go.kr) -> Cultural Events -> Select ‘Exhibition/Cruise’ -> Apply for Reservation
- Admission permitted after confirming the reservation on-site (Please arrive 10 minutes before the screening begins.)
- Admission permitted upon availability of remaining seats on a first-come, first-served basis
○ Period: Starting on 10.14. 2017 (Sat) at 09:00 [first-come, first-served basis]
※Reservation for different dates/times allowed
○ Note: Apply for each session (reservation for more than one session is allowed)
※General admission. The seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
○ Contact: ☎ 02-724-0194, 0183
※ Films and lecturer are subject to change
※ Lecture & Subtitle: Korean