|Sat, Sun, Holidays||09:00~19:00||09:00~18:00|
1st January, Every Monday (facilities on 1st floor will be available)
- 114 spaces available (including two spaces for large vehicles)
- Access hours : 08:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Parking fees (※ 2018.6.19(Tue) ~ )
|Assortment||Vehicles for under 20 people||Vehicles for 20 and above|
|Up to one hours||KRW 1,000||KRW 3,000|
|Per every 5 minutes
in excess of two hours
|KRW 400||KRW 800|
(to be prepaid)
|KRW 22,000 / day||KRW 44,000 / day|
|Disabled persons, men of national merit (discount)||80% of parking fee|
low-pollution vehicles (discount)
|50% of parking fee|
- Fare exemption
- Emergency-purpose vehicles under the Road Traffic Act; vehicles doing business related to the museum; vehicles for diplomats; official vehicles; vehicles used for a special event held at the museum; vehicles staying for less than 10 minutes
- Details like vehicle arrival/departure times are recorded by automatic devices. No separate parking receipt is issued.
- We shall not be responsible for any of the following: theft of a vehicle, theft of articles left in a vehicle or damage to a vehicle within the parking lot.
- Please use public transport when visiting the museum if possible.
Using the facilities
- Small meals can be purchased at the cafeteria and restaurant inside the museum.
- Souvenirs and cultural objects can be purchased in the Museum Shop on the first floor.
- Bags and other packages should be stored in the storage lockers on the first floor.
- Baby strollers for infants and wheelchairs for the elderly are available for use (five baby strollers, three wheelchairs).
- Permanent exhibition halls
- Guided Tour(in Korean) : Tuesday through Sunday · 11am, 2pm, 3pm
- Guided Tour(in English) : Every Thursday & Friday the second week, the fourth week · 11am / Every Saturday · 2pm
- Audio Guide : available in 3 languages(English, Japanese, Chinese)